14.2.24

Complete at last.

 The tank will soon have a staring role in a film, small independant film, but some interesting cinematography is planned using models. With that in mind the tank is now being dressed for its role. It has had a few items added that are needed plus a bit of netting camo. I will work on the rest of the dressing over the next few weeks, not demanding from a building point of view but definately good fun.

New sound system has been fitted and is awesome. I have managed to get lots of volume and bass from the speakers at last plus I have worked out how to map loads of sound samples onto the same track to create a very layered sound. I will go into more details about the sound system I build as I start on the Elefant transporter over the next few months.













No comments:

Post a Comment