27.6.11







.
I thought I would post a couple of pics with Emy next to Zoe so she can be seen in scale next to another Droid. Zoe sits up slightly more than Emy whos leg angle is a bit larger giving her a more layed back look. This gives Zoe much more speed in the turn and seemingly more power than Emy. Emy however is solid as a rock and faster over distance.It is nice seening them sat together even though Zoe's head is still not complete. I have decided not to make the holo eyes myself as I want these to look authentic. Two of the holos will move and the top mounted one will be static. They will move with the same system used on Emy. I have still to mount the camer in the dome, add the slip ring, make the periscope and complete the LED's but this should not take to long.  
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment