25.7.11

Finishing touches.







There are still some major elements to sort out on Zoe but while I am waiting for parts I decided to start of the finishing touches. I have started the weathering on the feet and metal parts giving them a more worn look. I dont really want to do the full rust thing like on Emy as it wont work on Zoe. The NOS can on the back door is just a silly touch, some might find it funny but the heat sink is functional. I have added a few more fake circuit boards here and there giving the cut away look more credability.
The two USB ports that have been added are functional giving access to a 5v supply and ability to upload sound files direct via UBS easily.
Currently the IP camera in the radar eye is presenting a few problems both in terms of power supply and mounting, I might need to rethink this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment