7.12.23

And now starts the hard bit.

 Adding the fine details to any build always takes so long, it is fun though. It is at this point that the tank starts to look like, a tank. I was aksed recently what model tank I was building. The answer to this question is many. I am not modeling my tank on an existing design but instead taking inspiration from four designs, The AbramsX, Merkava Mk4, KF51 Panther and Type 10 Hitomaru. The Hitomaru is the main inspiration but I am taking elements from the other three plus a bit of artistic licence. 








Still along way from adding the electronics and fun stuff but I need to be patient. I have been giving some thought to the paint that will be used in the design. I have decided to use a textured effect like on the Merkava tank and I will go with an Olive Grey base colour. Still not sure if I will add a camo effect of keep the paint plain again like the Merkava. 




No comments:

Post a Comment