4.12.23

Major construction complete

 95% of the major construction is now complete, this is the heavy metal work needed to build the frame, body and turret. Over the next few months I will be working on the detailing. This will be panels made from steel and aluminium welded and glued over the main superstructure. The idea is to add these elements to replicate the tanks surface armour. It is at this point that for weeks nothing seems to happen with the build but slowly all the detail is added creating the final product, the early stages of construction are always very fast. I have been thinking a bit more about the electronics and what the tank will be able to do. So far this is my loist.

1. Blank firing main gun (209 primer rounds) This at the moment will be a single shot system.

2. Smoke generator to create a smoke screen( not engine smoke)

3. Object recognition system ( same system used on T-1-FNY.

4. Gyro self leveling main gun.

5.Lots of LED's ( normal in my builds)

6. When I work the system out GPS controlled waypoint programming giving the tank full autonomy.

I am sure I will think of more ideas but this is just for starters.

Gluing in alloy pannels




Top section detailing started.




Rear section meshed light clusters







No comments:

Post a Comment