20.12.23

Base colour on

 Been doing loads of work today on the tank. The lower armour side skirt plates are now fitted and I have given the tank its first base coat. Lots of other bits and peices have been sorted as well. 

Next I need to think about the recoil system. Initially I was not going to fit a recoil system but after a couple of more tests with the gun firing system I think a recoil might work better than I thought. The system will be very simple to make just need to get on with it. Top radar system is now fitted and working opperating on a 360 degreee servo. I have decided to automate the 50cal as well as the main gun. This will be servo controlled.  The smoke generator hoses have all been located and ducted through to an output on the rear right of the tank, looks great when tested. This smoke system is not engine smoke, I am not doing that, it will be a fully fledged smoke screen.


Side skirt armour plates. 3mm alloy.

Smoke screen output at rear of tank

The 50cal now has a bullet box.


Rear side skirt engine vents







Base colour are now on. There is still loads do do on the paint but I am loving the colour.


No comments:

Post a Comment