11.12.23

More armour and details

 Been working on adding more detailing to the surface of the tank, armour pannels and handles. I am hoping that the small metal handles I am adding to the tank will infact stay on as they are glued on with super glue( the only glue that I finds sticks metal to metal)

Still loads to do but I am slowing getting the overlook finished. Next I will need to fabricate the gun firing mechanism, gun elevator system , smoke screen vent outlets, front mudflap system, top radar rotor, two front windows sights, hindges for turret doors, and a few other things. 

Then it will be time for paint, then onto the electronics

I have completely redesigned the rear of the tank as I have now removed the sound system and placed it in the turret.


Turret top section is progressing nicely



The 1.2mm alloy pannels are working really well and adding the armour look I am after.


No comments:

Post a Comment